Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my 1st shooting day!!!

haiya sorry guys,this blogger is too lazy to blogging...only when she is really so so free only will write something for u...so wat she blogging maybe ald happened last week...so guys just bear with me ya...hehe!!!

so last thursday(12/2) is my 1st actual shooting day...1 day before that i am quite busy...i left office at 9pm...then another morning 5 am i have 2 wake up to reach studio at 6am(thanks Chris to fetch me)...breakfast->shooting->lunch-> shooting->dinner-> shooting...haha very nice,the supper came also!!! the time i left the studio is another day 2 something at the mid night...we shoot abt 20 hrs for a few minutes ads!!!reach home have a bath, immediately i jump down to my bed...

ya the photos when shooting i haven get it from my producer...upload later la...

No comments:

Post a Comment