Thursday, March 12, 2009

my 23th bday celebration~with him again~

firstly thank you my handsome small brother back to KL earlier to celebrate my bday~we go to sunway have our steamboat again~very hungry wor~

after that we went to Station 1 yumcha~everyone is very full ald but still have the choco cheese!!!

everyone is helping to block the wind~

me and dear dear

the Station 1 is broadcast the bday song for us~very happy but feel a little bit paiseh~haha!!!

cutting the cake~

all 6 of us~thank you for celebrate our bday with us~
my dear's friend: my dear is really treat you as good fren...

2 comments:

  1. So late only upload ur bday pic ar?Haha~ anyway,Happy Birthday R & R~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~now intern very tired mar...like no time to do other things...dun like u so energetic to blogging...haha~

    ReplyDelete