Monday, April 6, 2009

goose liver

everyone know i like to eat...i like to try everything in my life...recently i wish to eat goose liver...before this i really dun understand why the goose liver so expensive...just a goose liver only mar... the goose also not so expensive...
just now i searching google and find out WHY???
the answer shock me!!!actually they force-feeding the goose and make the goose liver big...i think it is very cruel for the animals...because of the cost of doing this is expensive...so the goose liver become expensive also...

this is the whole goose liver...it is very big inside the goose...

now i wonder i still wan to eat goose liver???my heart say......yes...oh my goodness...because i heard ppl said it is really nice...but i will not eat much...maybe just few times in my life...i am not cruel but just cannot away from nice food...

fry goose liver...i m really very curious to try it...

2 comments:

  1. har...i wish to try also ler...after u taste it, must tell me oh...hahaha..sure expensive de...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...! so cruel but u stil wan eat? u r so evil... but if got people treat me i oso wil eat la. haha...

    ReplyDelete