Sunday, June 7, 2009

my holiday life at JB

my sem break after intern on april and may was busy helping my parents in their business...and of course meet my old frens!!!but first of all one that i miss the most is my rainbow!!!


see him so relax huh~on the sofa~

me when boring waiting in car...


this time even through i have a quite long break, but due to me and my frens all busy with own life, so we just met for few times only...and mary chia, i even din meet u at all!!!

with my baby joeann

this time we found our new yumcha place that is yew's cafe...comfortble for us to talking SECRET...haha!!!
see how i am relaxing~hehe~
and we have our photo shoot at pelangi indah...haha...funny!!!


nice or not our own shooting???haha!!!childish...

hoping next time go bek hometown can manage to meet all my frens la...to have a great gather...

No comments:

Post a Comment